The Ryan White Medical Providers Coalition is a voice for Ryan White clinicians from across the nation who deliver quality HIV care to their patients with the support of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. RWMPC is sponsored by HIVMA and the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Join Now.
The RWMPC first convened in 2006 as a call to action led by Ryan White clinicians. The coalition evolved with the support of HIVMA and IDSA, and today is a respected & leading voice in federal advocacy related to Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program funding and policies. The RWMPC celebrated a decade of advocacy in 2016.
The RWMPC priorities are to:
- Sustain and increase funding for HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- Provide Ryan White providers a voice in key policy and program discussions.
- Ensure clinicians are at the table to engage in health policy discussions regarding the Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative, the role of HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program in responding to the opioid epidemic and shaping the future of the program.
Complete this form to join the Coalition. Email HIVMA with questions.
Take action to urge funding for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program in FY 2022 to meet the demands for care and treatment after several years of level funding.
- HIVMA and RWMPC FY 2024 Priorities
- HIVMA and RWMPC Workforce Recommendations for the 2022 National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- RWMPC Discussion with the Office of National AIDS Policy Director Harold Phillips – Oct. 2021
- RWMPC Annual Meeting Advocacy Update – Oct. 2021
- HIVMA and RWMPC Recommendations for the 2022 National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- FY 2022 Senate LHHS Appropriations Testimony
- RWMPC Offers Comments in Support of Streamlining the Core Services Waiver Requirements – June 2021
- A Visit Is Worth A Million Words