HIV Treatment as Prevention and U=U
- HIVMA and hundreds of other organizations recognize the overwhelming scientific consensus that people living with HIV who have a durably undetectable viral load do not transmit HIV to their sexual partners. HIVMA supports efforts to educate providers, patients, and all stakeholders about this transformative information
- Check out our new web page dedicated to providing information about HIV treatment as prevention and the Undetectable Equals Untransmittable (U=U) campaign, including resources specifically designed for health care providers such as our new informational postcard.
PrEP Provider Resources
- Federal Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Guidelines
Talking to patients about PrEP: A PDF publication for providers
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene PrEP and PEP Action Kit
Other PrEP Resources
- Project Inform's PrEP Resource Page
Tool to help cost and coverage for PrEP for Individual health insurance plans.