The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program: A Lifesaving, Public Health Success
HIV Treatment Saves Lives and Prevents New Infections
Dealing with Stigma
The Ryan White Model of Care: Team Based/Patient Centered
Data, Briefs & Articles
- HRSA. HIV/AIDS Bureau. 2016 Data Reports and Slide Decks November 2017
- Bradley, H, et al. Health Care Coverage and Viral Suppression Pre-and Post ACA Implementation. CROI 2017. Abstract Number: 1012.
- Doshi RK, et al. For Many Served By The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, Disparities In Viral Suppression Decreased, 2010–14. Health Affairs. January 2017 vol. 36 no. 1 116-123.
- HIVMA & RWMPC. The Ryan White Program: A Life Saving, Public Health Success – April 2017
- Kaiser Family Foundation. Medicaid’s Role for Individuals with HIV. April 2017.
- Kates, J, and Dawson, L. Insurance Coverage Changes for People with HIV Under the ACA. Kaiser Family Foundation. February 2017.
- Kates, J, and Dawson L. What is at Stake in ACA Repeal and Replace for People with HIV?. Kaiser Family Foundation. May 2017.
- Bradley H, et al. Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Assistance and HIV Treatment Outcomes. Clin Infect Dis (2016) 62 (1): 90-98.
- Weiser J, et al. Qualifications, Demographics, Satisfaction, and Future Capacity of the HIV Care Provider Workforce in the United States, 2013–2014. Clin Infect Dis (2016) 63 (7): 966-975.
- Doshi RK, et al. High Rates of Retention and Viral Suppression in the US HIV Safety Net System: HIV Care Continuum in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, 2011. Clin Infect Dis (2015) 60 (1): 117-125.
- Gallant J, et al. Essential Components of Effective HIV Care. Clin Infect Dis (2011) 53 (11): 1043-1050.
Other clinic profiles:
1917 Clinic - University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
Bluegrass Care Clinic- University of Kentucky Research Foundation
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Institute for Advanced Medicine Clinic - Mt. Sinai Health System
Lithonia Healthcare Center- AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Special Immunology Unit Clinic - University Hospital Cleveland Medical Center
Vanderbilt Comprehensive Care Clinic
Warren-Vance Community Health Center – Northern Outreach Clinic
West Virginia University Positive Health Clinic (WVUPHC)
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital